No, I’m not trying to be morbid here. I saw another blogger post her “bucket list” thoughts and it got me thinking. I’ve not really fully considered what all I want to do before I kick the bucket, but here’s a start. I call it my “A Drop in the Bucket List” knowing that more will come as my life evolves and as I consider the list more.
- Graduate from seminary
- Ordination to Ministry of Word & Sacrament
- Add on to my already wonderful family of two
- Return to Australia & New Zealand to visit old friends & see missed sights
- Visit Scotland
- Visit Ireland
- Take Mason over to England
- See the Holy Land
- Complete a 5K or a sprint triathlon
- Publish a curriculum
- Write or co-write small group leader guide for Montreat Youth Conference
- Work part-time (for a bit) to spend time with my family
- Spoil Mason rotten…surprise him annually with some gift or event
- Serve on planning team for a Montreat Youth Conference
- Live a life of gratitude and service to God everyday
I think that’s a pretty good place to start…
What’s on your list?
I’d like to get more ideas for mine.