I really don’t want to be working on homework or a sermon right now, so I’ll spend some time filling out another survey. Thanks for indulging me!
This is a survey for all of you married folk. Fill it out & don’t forget to tag other married couples on your friend list. Don’t forget to tag back the person that sent it to you.
1) When was your wedding day?
June 25, 2005
2) What day of the week was it?
3) Did you get married in a church?
Yes, Shandon Presbyterian Church
4) How many in your wedding party?
6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 2 ushers, 2 readers, 1 soloist, flower girl & ring bearer – and a few greeters, too
5) How many guests were invited to your wedding?
Lots. Daddy kept adding people. I can safely guess over 300 people.
6) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal?
9 months, 29 days (one day shy of 10 months)
7) Did you register for gifts? If yes, where?
Yes. Belk for China, Home Depot for yard, Target for house and Williams-Sonoma for Kitchen.
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
Friend did the video. John Powell was the photographer – fabulous!
9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle?
Yes. Of course!
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor?
13) Did you have a bridal shower?
Yes, 5 or 6 and a few joint showers/parties, too.
14) What type of limo did you get?
Our Honda and a golf cart.
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
Glory in Caesar’s Head
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
strapless, white, Swarovski crystals, sweetheart neckline, sweep train – by Essense of Australia
17) How was the weather?
warm, sunny and beautiful and a bit of rainy. supposedly rain on the wedding day is good luck – i wanted it to rain!
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
Western Caribbean cruise out of New Orleans
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
breakfast with the bridal party, trying to sneak out of breakfast before Mason saw me, Ellen’s message to us, saying “I do”, seeing the love and excitement in my husband’s eyes, eating my yummy cake, partying with friends, dancing our last dance to Friends in Low Places, and going home to my new house with my wonderful groom…it was the PERFECT day!
20) How long have you been married?
almost 4 years…wow, time flies when you’re having fun! 🙂
So, tell me all about you…