Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Food Network, ESPN, History Channel, House, Deadliest Catch
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? generally Caesar or Ranch
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
No matter where we go, it has to have meat involved. for libations it’s usually Yuengling or Coors Light, although he now likes Original Sin, too.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Dreher High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9, or 9.5 depending on the shoe
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
eggs and bacon…he doesn’t eat cereal very often
11. What would he never wear?
the man is fearless…he’s worn just about everything…and I do mean everything!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who did he vote for?
we do not disclose, although this go round we did vote for the same guy
14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Oh, well “guy” would probably be DJ or Ryan
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? shop
16. What is his heritage?
Scot, British, Irish, German…a melting pot
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Soccer and Football
19. What could he spend hours doing?
playing the guitar, sleeping, yard work, playing soccer, being outdoors
20. What is one unique talent he has?
putting up with me! but really, he’s a sponge of “jeopardy” knowledge.
21. What is his favorite thing to do when you have a night together?
occasionally we’ll date, but we like to go to sporting events together
22. Does he always have to drive, or does he let you drive?
he does drive, but he likes it a lot when I offer to
23. Do you ever fight?
mostly just get frustrated at life and take it out on each other, not really “fight”
24. If he were to buy you a gift what would he get you?
it would have to be something that I’ve basically begged for…sometimes for years. I finally got my jewelry box this year after like 3 years of asking for one.
25. Was it love at first sight?
maybe for him, but I forgot that I even met him
26. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Yard/grill stuff. He loses and/or breaks other stuff to easily.
Tag your friends and have them try it too…