Decided to play a bit of musical trivia. Go this from my cousin…here goes.
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line or two (unless the first line reveals the song title) from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone gets it right.
- “So scream you, out from behind the bitter ache/ Heavy on the memory, you need most”
- “Hey where did we go/ Days when the rains came”
- “Well, the bigger the city, well, the brighter the lights, the bigger the dog, well, the harder the bite”
- “I hear more than I’d like to/ So I boil my head in a sense of humor”
- “Lord of all creation, of water earth and sky/ The heavens are your tabernacle, glory to the Lord on high”
- “…/ Happy just to be in lust/ Never have to eat no dust/ Everybody talk about”
- “…you stepped down into darkness/ Opened my eyes, let me see”
- “It’s been…since you looked at me/ Cocked your head to the side and said I’m angry”
- “I’d give myself to find you/ Stumble and fall to see you”
- “When you wish upon a star/ Dreams will take you very far”
- “The dust has finally settled on the field of human clay/ Just enough light has shown through to tell light from the day”
- “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise/ Run in the shadow…”
- “Tonight it’s very clear/ As we’re both lying here/ They’re so many things I wanna say”
- “Giver of creation/ Bringer of Salvation/ Word of God, eternal life/ Praise the Son of God”
- “We’ve got the right to choose and/ There ain’t no way we’ll lose it”
- “Yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead/ Yesterday is a promise that you’ve broken”
- “Take all of your wasted honor/ Every little past frustration”
- “Lookin out on the morning rain/ I used to feel so uninspired”
- “The song came and went/ Like the times that we spent”
- “Mama told me when I was young/ Come sit beside me my only son”
- “Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans/ Boots with the fur”
- “Tell me now when does this start feeling/ Like I’m understand everything I’m dealing with”
- “I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad/ Where the West was all but won”
- “He didnt have to wake up/ He’d been up all nite/ Lay’n there in bed listen’n/ To his new born baby cry”
- “When I was young I knew everything/ She a punk who rarely took advice”
Have fun! 🙂