Was tagged by my cousin Wendi, so here goes for me:
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I was born in Columbia SC
2. I am married to Mason who is my high school sweetheart.
3. Although I completely forgot meeting him!
4. We are both in seminary.
5. I am a career counselor at USC.
6. I am a HUGE Gamecock fan.
7. I lived in Australia for 6 months.
8. I have lived in Columbia for the rest of my entire life.
9. I attempted to leave for college but couldn’t resist USC.
10. And I attempted to leave for seminary but stayed.
11. I commute on Saturdays to Charlotte for seminary.
12. I loved the Twilight series books, but honestly hated the movie.
13. I sometimes pretend that I’m still a competitive swimmer.
14. I can’t wait to be a Mommy, but love my time alone with my hubby.
15. I am a Desperate Housewives watcher.
16. And I have been made fun of by a Seminary professor for watching that very show!
17. I also love Lipstick Jungle, Biggest Loser, Grey’s, and Private Practice.
18. I am always in the mood to watch House.
19. I love DISNEY WORLD!!
20. Winnie the Pooh is my hero.
21. I have a younger brother who likes to travel internationally.
22. I am not allowed to bring home another pair of black shoes – of any kind.
23. I love purses, jewelry and accessories, too.
24. I love 80s music.
25. I swear I was bottle-fed Coke as a child.